Terrific Tip: Flip the bell peppers over to check their gender. The ones with four bumps are female and those with three bumps are male. The female peppers are full of seeds, but sweeter and better for eating raw and the males are better for cooking. Isn’t that cool?
That is awesome!
Wtf. Mind. Blown.
this is not true.
Just made a Coconut, Spinage & Prawn Curry! Was yummy :)
Here’s how I cooked it:-
1) In a bowl mix together 1 can of coconut milk, 2 teaspoons of mild curry power, a thumb size cube of ginger (grate it), 1 teaspoon of coriander leaf and a pinch of salt.
2) Fry a small white onion (diced) in a wok with 1 table spoon of coconut oil, for 2 minutes.
3) Pour the coconut milk mixture in the wok and let it simmer with the onions for 5 minutes.
4) Add your king prawn and cook until pink. You can use pre-cooked prawns too, just make sure you heat them through. I did it for 4-5 minutes.
5) Add a large handful of baby spinach to the wok and cook until wilted. Done! :)
It is a paleo recipe so if you are paleo eaters i would eat it with cauliflower rice. For a normal recipe, you can eat it with normal rice, I recommend Wild Rice. I simply toasted some paleo bread and dipped it in. :)
If you don’t like prawns you an swap it for chicken. And if your vegetarian you can add tofu or cauliflower florets as substitute.
Robert Malte Engelsmann aka Kaeghoro, is an emerging visual artist
and independent designer based in Berlin. Dynamic line drawing and mixed media painting on paper are the center of his artwork. Figures and characters play the leading role, while the abstraction challenges viewer’s perception: “When i draw, I let the line decide, let the line flow. I call this drawing process ‘flowstate-drawing’.”
© All images courtesy of the artist
Feeling better. But being stuck in my room for a week has done my nut in.
What a song.
I keep having dreams where i am showing someone from my past around my own home (i don’t have my own home in real life). It has gotten to the point where i wake up every morning and think “I’m sure that desk is from IKEA”….Looks like i am already planning the interior design of my future home.
Kyle Thompson is a young photographer on the rise. He began shooting at age 19 in his hometown of Chicago, Illinois, and in the last couple years has amassed a substantial body of work that shows a surprisingly adept and concise voice for such a young artist. This work, just released in a book titled Somewhere Else is comprised mostly of self-portraits taken in various abandoned locations found while on a road trip traveling the country. Read our exclusive interview on Hi-Fructose.