Sunny Day. Wet Hair. Waiting for balladblood :)
I am proud of myself. I never thought i would ever let myself have some fun, be free and be romantic again with someone other than Andrew. It is even more shocking that someone other than Andrew could ever see me in a loving way.
IT’S SO CUTE IM REBLOGGING TWICE
ohhhhhhh FUCKING ADORABLE!!!
Card 1: The Deity
Card 2: Qualities &Traits associated with the Deity. (Negative)
Card 3: Qualities & Traits associated with the Deity. (Positive)
Card 4: What the Deity rules and has power over.
Card 5: Something the Deity is associated with (Symbol, Animal or Element)
1. 3 of Cups – Friendship, Joy & Bounty
2. 7 of Cups – Illusion & Deception
3. Mother of Pentacles- Loyal, Quiet & Dedicated
4. The Hanged Man – Sacrifice & Letting Go
5. The Moon – Vivid Dreams & Fears
Hello my Deity :)
It’s a Very Late Almost Sunday Saturday Spread!
Because I totally forgot today was Saturday and was really busy with stuff.
Anyway! This is a Letting go of the Past spread. It is very different from other spreads because guess what? YOU GET TO CHOOSE A CARD.
If there is an issue, such as a past relationship, employment, or just some sort of emotion you want to move past, you can choose it! Simply go through the Major Arcana cards (the first 22), and choose the card that best fits the situation. For some instances, there will be many types of cards to chose from. Then you shuffle the deck and deal the other four cards as normal.
Card One: I want to let go of… (This is the card you choose)
Card Two: What is stopping me?
Card Three: How to move forward
Card Four: Future Influences to avoid
Card Five: Future Influences to embrace
So, I made a spread to go with my Deity Communication Spread! You can use them together or separately or not at all!
Card One is the deity — this is the equivalent to the first card in the Deity Communication Spread.
Card Two is one of the qualities/traits associated with them. I tend to read this as a more “negative” trait. Something that might seem scary or intimidating.
Card Three is another personality trait, but this one is usually read as being seen as more positive.
Card Four is what this deity rules over, or has power over.
Card Five will be for something that the deity is associated with, like a symbol or animal or something. (In my first test I got a Queen court card and the Queen itself was the answer there)
These things can be pieced together to try to get a fuller picture of who it is you might be dealing with. If you’ve already used the Deity Communication Spread, you can take Card One from that reading and place it here — and if you haven’t, you can put Card One from this reading into the communication spread, once you’ve identified them and want to know what they want.
This one has been working out pretty well for me, so hopefully y’all will like it!
I fucking miss you so much.
In all honestly i need a good long night of the dirty. Way to much frustration pent up in me. I crave the touch of skin on skin, the pull of the hand at the bottom of my back, fingers through my hair, the giggles, the heavy breathing, my cheeks turning red and hot, feeling pretty and my knees giving way..I miss that so much…
Reeeeeeeealllly want to see her live!!!! :D
1. Would you have sex with the last person you text messaged?
Nope, only recently started talking the guy lol
2. You talked to an ex today, correct?
No…I’d like to, but no.
3. Have you taken someones virginity?
Yes, 2 in fact.
4. Is trust a big issue for you?
5. Did you hang out with the person you like recently?
Like as is fancy?..then no. I hung out with my best friends though :)
6. What are you excited for?
Um not sure really, my final degree show, finishing my bloody dissertation. Sadly not much else!
7. What happened tonight?
Drank some wine, ate chocolate, watched Insidious with mam and text Gareth.
8. Do you think it’s disgusting when girls get really wasted?
Not really, it’s their life. But it is a bit embarrassing to watch.
9. Is confidence cute?
Haha to a certain extent, it can boil over to cockiness.
10. What is the last beverage you had?
11. How many people of the opposite sex do you fully trust?
12. Do you own a pair of skinny jeans?
13. What are you gonna do Saturday night?
Dissertation, Watch tv and my downloaded shows :)
14. What are you going to spend money on next?
Bus ticket and bills lol
15. Are you going out with the last person you kissed?
16. Do you think you’ll change in the next 3 months?
Possibly, i am always changing, more evolving.
17. Who do you feel most comfortable talking to about anything?
Um..to be honest my ex, My best friends Kelly and Amy and my mother.
18. The last time you felt broken?
The past 6 months.
19. Have you had sex today?
20. Are you starting to realize anything?
21. Are you in a good mood?
Not really no
22. Would you ever want to swim with sharks?
NOPE! I’m shit scared of them
23. Are your eyes the same colour as your dad’s?
Yes they are actually.
24. What do you want right this second?
A love life lol!
25. What would you say if the person you love/like kissed another girl/boy?
Nothing, we are both single and free to do what we want to do.
26. Is your current hair colour your natural hair colour?
Yep i have never dyed my hair.
27. Would you be able to date someone who doesn’t make you laugh?
Nope. I need humour…maybe be shallow but i couldn’t date someone i wasn’t attracted to either.
28. What was the last thing that made you laugh?
My brother being a twat lol
29. Do you really, truly miss someone right now?
Very much so..
30. Does everyone deserve a second chance?
Yes! You only have one life!
31. Honestly, do you hate the last boy you were talking to?
Not at all J
32. Does the person you have feelings for right now, know you do?
Yes he does, but we have both agreed not to pursue it
33. Are you one of those people who never drinks soda?
Only on special occasions lol
34. Listening to?
35. Do you ever write in pencil anymore?
When I am in a rush and don’t have a pen yes lol
36. Do you know where the last person you kissed is?
Yep, either at home writing his dissertation or down the pub lol
37. Do you believe in love at first sight?
Yes I do, it happened to me.
38. Who did you last call?
39. Who was the last person you danced with?
I don’t dance….
40. Why did you kiss the last person you kissed?
Because it felt right
41. When was the last time you ate a cupcake?
TO LONG AGO!
42. Did you hug/kiss one of your parents today?
43. Ever embarrass yourself in front of a crush?
haha almost always!
44. Do you tan in the nude?
I don’t tan I just burn!
45. If you could, would you take back your last kiss?
No, I don’t keep regrets like that
46. Did you talk to someone until you fell asleep last night?
47. Who was the last person to call you?
48. Do you sing in the shower?
49. Do you dance in the car?
I do a little giggle when the mood hits :P
50. Ever used a bow and arrow?
YES! I lovvveee Archery!
51. Last time you got a portrait taken by a photographer?
I am a photographer soooo yes! Haha!
52. Do you think musicals are cheesy?
Some yes, but not all J
53. Is Christmas stressful?
54. Ever eat a pierogi?
55. Favourite type of fruit pie?
Oohhh maybe apricot or apple :)
56. Occupations you wanted to be when you were a kid?
I always wanted to either be a vet, architect, journalist or artist :)
57. Do you believe in ghosts?
Not ghosts as such but spirits and entities.
58. Ever have a Deja-vu feeling?
All the time.
59. Take a vitamin daily?
Nope, I just eat the actually fruit…
60. Wear slippers?
61. Wear a bath robe?
62. What do you wear to bed?
Just my nickers lol
63. First concert?
Never been to one!
64. Is there a profession you picture your future spouse doing?
Not really. As long as they are happy doing it then it doesn’t bother me J
65. Can you curl your tongue?
66. Favourite Colour?
67. Have you ever cried because you were so happy?
Yep cried with laughter! :D
68. What is your favourite book?
After the Quake
69. Do you study better with or without music?
Without music, without people, without anything lol
70. Regularly burn incense?
71. Ever been in love?
I still am.
72. Who would you like to see in concert?
I don’t like concerts..
74. Hot tea or cold tea?
Hot :) Cod tea is the devil..
75. Tea or coffee?
77. Can you swim well?
Like a seal!
78. Can you hold your breath without holding your nose?
79. Are you patient?
80. DJ or band, at a wedding?
82. Ever won a contest?
No :( I won the bingo when I was 9 though!
83. Ever have plastic surgery?
84. Which are better black or green olives?
85. Opinions on sex before marriage?
Fin be me ;)
86. Best room for a fireplace?
living room, so you can snuggle on the rug :)
87. Do you want to get married?
Not really no…